Thursday 12 April 2012

i zen body slimmer - a week later

Here's my measurement to begin with:

Hip - 96cm
Waist - 87cm
Thigh - 49.5cm
Calf - 41cm
Arm - 30cm

I was very excited upon the first usage. It actually felt good when the gadget was doing the work on your skin, something like a massager with more power. However if you do not have enough fats / flesh, then it actually does not felt that good. I tried using it on my lower back to relieve some lower back ache. The gadget's speed was too fast and the whole thing felt like it will spin off anytime if you do not hold tightly.

But when it touches areas where there are alot of flesh or fats, it is more stable. I was actually very determined to do it every night. But then I was so caught up with my shows and looking after my daughter (excuses and excuses...) that I only used the gadget for 3 times so far.

Today I finally musked up the courage to take the measurement again after using it for 3 times only. And I have to mention that the first time was whole body, i.e. I did arms, waist, thighs, calves and buttocks. But the next 2 times were only arms and waist and thighs.

So here is the results after using it for 3 times only:

Hip - 96cm (after: no change)
Waist - 87cm (after: no change "yucks!")
Thigh - 49.5cm (after: 48cm "yeah!")
Calf - 41cm (after: no change)
Arm - 30cm (after: 29cm "yeah!")

I've highlighted the areas that have gone down, despite using it only for 3 times. Amazing! I noticed the arms and thighs have the least muscles and most flabby, although I would think my tummy is equally flabbly, but coz I was snacking all through the nights due to my catching up on shows, heeheee...

So you see, it does seems like some areas show results in such a short span. I guess I'm alittle motivated to keep doing it on a more regular basis. 

9 comments:

  1. Hi
    Any further updates on this product, very tempted to buy one too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly speaking, it has been sitting at my desk for all these while, collecting dust. hahaha... It does take a fair bit of effort to see some results I think. I'm just too lazy to do this every day... But there is a part in me who believes that if you consistently use this, it should help to tone up the body parts. No harm trying if you are really determined to slim down. :) Good luck! Oh maybe I should set my calendar to remind me to use this machine tonight. Heehee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what my friend, after posting the previous reply, i realised if i dont even make that effort to do it everyday, then what is the point? even for exercise you need to constantly do it to see the results and benefit from it. And to make matter worse, i actually put on 3kg after i changed to a new job in Feb till now. Gosh, being trying to lose 3 kg but end up gaining that. All thanks to better WLB and thus have the time to catch up on my tv shows with snacks! Now i'm busy playing my Diablo III game that again i forget to use izen. Let me start doing it again tonight! Let's all get motivated and do something for our body! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to slim down, EAT RIGHT AND EXERCISE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to slim down faster using iZen, you will have to eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly. I'm going to buy this product!! :D thanks for ur Infos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a middle aged male with a stomach spare tire that has accumulated over time as our metabolism slows down. Spare tire in the form of love handles is obvious but I'm not obese or carrying a big paunch. Was initially cynical about the efficacy of these self massage devices pitched on TV because experienced too many abdominal exercises that didn't work. You know hot hard it is to remove the love handles compared to abdominal belly fats. To my complete surprise after 2 weeks of constant daily usage of around 5 mins per spot while watching TV, the love handles has dissipated almost 90%. Of course there is still some softness of the flesh around the love handles portion. Result: My waist is amazingly curvaceous. You can't really loose weight based on spot reductions, but hey I lost 4kg or 2 inches due to it. Minimal exercise but I did watch my diet a little.

    PS: You need to maintain the iZen exercise every alternate day at the minimum. But how hard can it be when you are glued to the TV and using Izen massager at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interested in selling your izen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda,

    How about clicking on the link http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=404190226&jaehuid=2000100241

    As the gadget is not new and more sellers are bringing it in, it is already cheaper than what I had paid for previously? I think I paid more than 60bucks. You can purchase it online and they deliver to your house. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am now motivated to buy it. Will keep you guys updated

    ReplyDelete