Thursday 14 June 2012

Jabra T820 Wireless Bluebooth Earpiece

Ordered the Jabra T820 Bluetooth earpiece for home use so that I do not need to bring my USB headset every day just in case I need to work from home and need to have conference call. The pictures from Gmarket indicated it as a small piece of hanging bluetooth earpiece therefore I was attracted by the size and the price ($10.90 + $2.90 registered mail).



I placed the order on 9 June and received the item on 12 June, very fast delivery (3 working days) I must say! :) The next photo showed all the components that came in the box, i.e. charger and the earpiece.





Point to note is that the charger is a 2-pin plug so buyer need to be mindful of this. I have a traveller's adapter so was still ok to use this. Also partly my fault for not spotting this when browsing on the seller's page as I went back to check, there is a photo showing the 2-pin charger.




Another thing to point out is that this is only meant for right-ear user. It doesn't fit the left ear due to the design. Plus I let my husband tried on it and he was not able to fit the earpiece nicely because of big ear. The design is meant for small ears user only. To show the actual size, I've placed the earpiece next to my key pouch for comparison (pardon the mess on my table!)

Overall, still a good buy from the seller. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wireless devices very comfortable for human

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur page view is very good have u apply for google adsense......
    u are able to make money through google adsense...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ anuj kumar: Hi there, i tried applying for it at the very start of the blog but was rejected by google. not sure if i can reapply? would you know? I have actually stop writing on this blog and have moved to another one which has more than 10 times the page views.

    ReplyDelete