Friday 15 June 2012

Low Calories Zero Sugar Smoothies

Well, how tempting hor.. haha... low calories and zero sugar smoothies... just the title makes me want to give it a try. Especially when i have gained 3kg over the last 4 mths, damn it!

So instead of simply thinking of buying it, I placed my order tonight but this is a pre-order so i have to wait... hmmm... must be very popular for it to run out of stock leh...

I've tried meal replacement many many years ago but it never last long... I know one method works, counting calories and increasing your movement to boost your metabolism rate.

I did that before I got pregnant 2 years ago. Was counting calories everyday with barely just 1500 calories per day and exercising 2 times per week. Within 3 months, i lost 5 kg and then got pregnant! Although i have lost my pregnancy weight but the last 3 kgs simply never want to leave me... sob sob... so instead of losing the 3 kgs, now i have 6 kgs to lose.... wah kua... So tonight i shall start using my i zen slimming machine and count my calories tomorrow... heeehee.... there is always tomorrow, right? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment