Friday 22 June 2012

Waterproof cartoon bibs - are they good?

I was shopping around for new bibs for my daughter because her existing stock is old coz I haven't bought new bibs since she was a few months old. :) I saw something in OG last week and they cost $7.90 each before discount and even with 10%, I would still need to pay over $7 for one waterproof bib. Then I decided to check out Gmarket and got to this seller's page.

See how happy my daughter is after I put one of it on her!



I bought a total of 5 bibs to save on shipping as I paid for registered mail. I've lost one item through normal delivery and reckon it is more worth while to pay for registered mail then have the item lost again.

Below is the other few designs I bought:





Overall I would say this is really worthwhile as the material doesn't feel and look cheap. Not sure how long it is going to last me but for now I think it is a good buy as I only pay $3.06 for each bib after dividing the shipping and the registered mail for 5 bibs. Super worth it! :) Thanks seller for bringing such good bargain to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment